WEDDING DRESS SHOPING TIPS
- Less audience is better. Take a couple of your closest people. Avoid bringing an entourage to your appointments because a large group can often make shopping for a dress more difficult and even overwhelming.
- Try first different styles and then look for details. In our salon it is possible to make the dresses shorter and to change smaller details.
- Dress has to be comfortable. While trying on dresses, try to sit down, lifting your arms and dancing a little. These are all things you are going to be doing on your wedding day and you do not want to be uncomfortable and our bridal consultants are happy to help you.
- Keep an open mind while trying on dresses. Put on dresses in different silhouettes and fabrics. Also when the dress size is too small or big we recommend you to try it to see how the model fits you body type. The consultants will fit the dress as best they can so that you will be able to envision how it will look in your size. Also in our salon you can order dresses in different sizes.
- Remember that a dress on a model in a magazine may look completely different once you try something similar on. Keep an open mind and try on a variety of gowns styles.
- Bring similar shoes what you plan to wear. The right length of the dress helps you to see how you are going to look on your wedding day.
- Bring similar undergarments what you are going to wear on your wedding day. We recommend you to choose bra without any straps. Prefer lighter colors and texture.
- Pull your hair up when you come to our salon. It is easier to get in and out of gowns when you have your hair up. We also recommend you to not wear any make up, because make up can make stain on the dress.
- Plan ahead what different salons offer. For the extra information it is easier to call. Prefer salons that sells new dresses to feel special on your wedding day.
- Try different colors and pic out the one what suits your hair and skin tone.
- We recommend that do not try too many dresses because it may make your decision making really complicate.
- Enjoy! We really would like you to enjoy the process of dress shopping . Relax and enjoy- everybody has the One .
The most important tip is to always trust your instinct or advice of your closest friends. Be sure that you can see yourself walking down the aisle in that particular gown and enjoy your wedding day.