PREPARATION OF THE WEDDING DRESS
- Take the dress out from the bag and if its possible hang the dress a full –length.
- If the dress needs ironing we recommend to use a steam iron at lower temperature (*), ironing every layer of the dress separately
- Before the ironing check if the steam iron is clean and it is recommended to use distilled water.
- If its possible turn the dress inside out to avoid stains during the ironing.
- Start ironing the dress from the skirt and after that the corset part. If ironing the corset reduce temperature to prevent any damage to laces, beads or any other decorations.
- After ironing hang the dress full –length to avoid wrinkles.
- Ironing services is provided by many different companies.